The built-in Windows Network Diagnostics tool is a crucial tool for diagnosing and resolving a wide range of network and internet connection-related issues on Windows-based devices. This practical tool can assist with quick and accurate diagnosis and resolution of these issues if your internet speed is slow, disconnections happen frequently, or other issues are interfering with your ability to connect.
Windows Network Diagnostics: Why Run It? This program contains built-in troubleshooting features that can discover and fix numerous network-related issues that can be affecting your internet connection. It can identify and fix connectivity issues on your Windows device.
How to Run Windows Network Diagnostics: A Step-by-Step Guide
Yet, how do you launch Windows Network Diagnostics? Below is a step-by-step instruction manual to help you feel less perplexed and frustrated:
- Start by choosing Settings from the Windows Start menu by clicking on it. You can access numerous settings pertaining to your Windows device from the main settings menu that is brought up as a result.
- After that, select “Network & Internet” to access the network and internet settings menu, where you may change a variety of connection-related options.
- When you scroll down and click “Network Troubleshooter,” the Windows Network Diagnostics tool will be launched to help you identify and resolve different network-related issues.
- To locate and address the issue, according to the directions in the Network Troubleshooter window. Your network connection may need to be reset, your adapter settings changed, or you may need to issue different network-related commands.
- You can try resetting your network connection by heading to Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network Reset if the problem is still not fixed. This should reset your connection to its default settings and possibly assist you in resolving any issues you may be having.
- If restarting the network doesn’t fix the issue, use Command Prompt to identify and fix it or check your adapter settings. To optimize your connection, this can entail executing numerous network-related instructions or changing adapter settings.
Using Windows Network Diagnostics to troubleshoot connectivity difficulties on your Windows device is an effective method. You can identify and fix a variety of network-related issues that can be affecting your internet connection by following these procedures and raising your confusion and burstiness levels. Hence, run Windows Network Diagnostics the next time you encounter sluggish internet speeds, frequent disconnections, or other network-related issues to get your connection back to reliable and consistent operation.